Last weekend I got the best break of all. I got to see my little sister become a mommy. And of course love, cuddle and kiss their sweet beautiful baby James.
I was trying to remember the last time I'd flown on the way to the airport. I think it'd been about 5 years! The little 1 hour flight was exciting for me.
I was trying to remember the last time I'd flown on the way to the airport. I think it'd been about 5 years! The little 1 hour flight was exciting for me.
Here's my photos going from Phoenix to San Diego. It was so fun to watch the clouds roll by. Along with the emergence of plant life.
And the star of the show didn't disappoint. He was cute as cute could be. He kept forgetting he was a newborn and trying to smile lovingly at his aunt Kate and melting my heart.
I thought about how unbelievably short this time is and how one day I will probably think of all of childhood as being very short. I made a renewed vow to try harder to enjoy my own babies and not get as frustrated at little things.
The beautiful family of 3! (Doesn't Sally look amazing for like 5 days post-pardon?)

And the star of the show didn't disappoint. He was cute as cute could be. He kept forgetting he was a newborn and trying to smile lovingly at his aunt Kate and melting my heart.
I thought about how unbelievably short this time is and how one day I will probably think of all of childhood as being very short. I made a renewed vow to try harder to enjoy my own babies and not get as frustrated at little things.
The beautiful family of 3! (Doesn't Sally look amazing for like 5 days post-pardon?)
I got home late Monday night. Tuesday morning I had my patience hat on.
It was a good thing too because within the first 15 minutes after getting out of bed there'd been 2 slammed doors and one 4-yr old having a tantrum that could be heard within a 5-mile radius :)
4 comments:
Hahahaha!!!! That's always how it is when you come back home. :) So glad you got to go out to San Diego and be with Sally. The family picture is beautiful. :) What a fun getaway!
What a nice excuse for an escape! he's a cutie.
What fun to go be with your sister!!! James is such a cutie and Sally looks fantastic. Motherhood suits her. :)
Oops that was me, not Ian.
Post a Comment