Sunday, May 29, 2011

It Finally Came

The last day of school.

We partied.
We gave thank-you gifts to our teachers. And in Emma's case a very heart-felt note as well because she loved her teacher so much this year.
Holly and Eli both loved their teachers too. We feel so blessed to go to our school. There really are tons of amazing teachers.
Then we went out and jumped.
Then jumped again.
Then tried again but the kids felt we were starting to draw a crowd so we merrily made our way to the car :)
Happy summertime!

2 comments:

joyous said...

Wohoo!!! So fun! I don't think my kids realize that it's even coming up, but I know I'm excited. :)

Love the jumping pictures too. They were good sports to give you a few tries!!

Sally said...

School's out! Now the real challenge to overcome summer boredom begins, right?