This is new territory for me. The first 3 ran away from me and I was having to chase them down. In fact, I used to envy the moms with the sweet, shy little kid that wouldn't leave their side. 'Boy they've got it easy' I thought. Wow, I had no idea.
I have also witnessed her giving innocent shoppers the stink-eye many times. One lady even commented to me that I must do a great job teaching her not to talk to strangers because Sadie gave her "quite the look".But today at Walmart Sadie told me that she smiled AND waved at one of the workers. She was safely behind the shopping cart but we may have some progress happening...please?
3 comments:
Weird. So not like your other kids. Has she always been like this?
She is pretty friendly with Eter, so not THAT shy.
Yeah I think the shy thing is kind of an act. But she does not ever leave my side (or pants) when we are in any unfamiliar territory.
Did you get my text about the additional baby items I found?
oh, yeah. Sorry, I forgot to respond. Sounds good. It was just the pack n' play screen, right?
Post a Comment