Thursday, December 16, 2010

December Fun

This month is always packed full to the brim with parties, activities, and shows. And I try to bring my camera along for the ride.
So here's some of what we've been up to the last little while here.

The 3rd grade had a Christmas program

Eli has started practicing his skateboard :)

And went to "Peach-A-Kleen" barbershop (Holly and Emma) for his SK8R dude hair-do. (I know- I have weird kids :)

After we had the November freeze out this year, December has been just heavenly in the weather department. I have been loving driving down the street with the non-stop flow of leaves raining down. It's made for piles ready to be played in.




Our version of snow angels :)
And I got the must have leaves-flying-at-the-camera picture:)
Monday we went to the Mesa temple lights for FHE and were reminded of what makes Christmas so special.

Activities not pictured: Shopping, baking, running to the store for this, running back to the store because I forgot that, dropping things off at school, helping with the set for Eli's program, sending Christmas cards, skipping to the mailbox each day to see other people's cards, walking the dog, playgroup at our house, carpool, YW activities, ya you know- the things we're all doing this time each year. 1 day left and the kids are off!!!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Sounds so busy and fun! I love the last picture of Sadie and Dana. See you guys soon! Yah!

Jill Ison said...

awww love that last photo! I saw eli out practicing his skateboard! How fun.

Rhonda said...

Aren't these leaves amazing? I just can't get over the gorgeous weather and the beautiful tree lined streets full of color. I'm loving it. Great pictures!

elizabeth said...

Sounds like you are a busy mom enjoying the holidays!! I'm here with Shannon and the new baby. We had snow here and Shannon definitely likes your version of snow angels better than hers! But the winter here is so pretty too. That's b/c I get to go home to sunny CA tomorrow! Enjoy the holidays with your darling family!! Love, Betsy

Chelsea Coon said...

Okay could your kids be any cuter! Love the leaves pictures! Glad I found your blog!