How funny that every single one of your little turkeys made a different one as a craft! :) Hope you guys had a good Thanksgiving!
I LOVE school projects. :) That is pretty fun that they all made different ones! Hope you enjoy your holiday season!!!!
So cute!! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! It was great to have a week off. . .but now we're back. . .heavy sigh. You're mom and I were together last night bemoaning the fact we had to go back to school. Thank heavens for Christmas break :-)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How funny that every single one of your little turkeys made a different one as a craft! :) Hope you guys had a good Thanksgiving!
I LOVE school projects. :) That is pretty fun that they all made different ones! Hope you enjoy your holiday season!!!!
So cute!! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! It was great to have a week off. . .but now we're back. . .heavy sigh. You're mom and I were together last night bemoaning the fact we had to go back to school. Thank heavens for Christmas break :-)
Post a Comment