Friday, November 19, 2010

Family Pictures 2010

This is my third time trying to post these pictures. So if you're reading this, that's a good sign. It helps that Dana took the kids and Scout to the dog park and here I sit in a silent house. Silence can really be a beautiful thing when it's hard to come by :)

My great friend Ashby in my ward took these. And I have to say she was extremely patient with our squirrly, talkative children. Especially one 3 year old who kept deciding for herself when she thought the picture should be over. Is Eli so cute in this one?
We brought the doggie along.
He's been such a good dog so far and gets us all with his sweet little expressions.


I already got them printed into Christmas cards too! Very unlike me to be ahead of schedule! I know it's a total spoiler- so I guess you 10 readers will just have to get over it :)
Now to start on some Christmas shopping. (that's you Jeff and Carrie)

Thanks again Ashby!

11 comments:

Rhonda said...

These are great pictures Katie. Ashby did a super job and I love that you also got Scout in there. My dogs would never sit still. He totally looks like he is posing.

Jamie said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

Melanie said...

Love them! You have such a cute family! And I am so impressed you already have your Christmas cards done!

Shannon said...

The pictures turned out so cute! It helps that you have such a beautiful family. :) Go you getting your Christmas cards done early too. I think we'll wait and do a baby announcement/Christmas card combo. Hopefully we will be able to do the pictures for that soon!

Jill Ison said...

awww love to see your smiling faces.

Carrie said...

Love these! I love Sadie's little beanie. and Ely is looking like such a little stud! Can't wait to see you all next month!

XO, Jennifer Kiddle said...

Katie ... What WONDERFUL family photos. LOVE LOVE LOVE

Sally said...

Your hair looks awesome! It makes me jealous!

LadyL said...

Katie, I love your family pictures . . . especially the one of you with Eli -- there's something special about the relationship between a momma and her boy, and you've got it captured! :)

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

I love these pictures! Such a great looking family!

Ashby said...

I love your cute family!