Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Little Miss Preschool

Our baby started preschool today! I just love this girl so much :)
She was very excited and was not nervous one bit. She's seen Holly get dropped off so many times and she couldn't wait for her turn.
She loves Holly so much. I love that they still have playtime together in the mornings before afternoon K and preschool.
Miss Rhonda is such a fun and awesome teacher (and friend). Sadie had a wonderful first day! She told me later in the day as I was helping Holly practice her sight words: "When I get bigger, I learn my letters too!" Then she had a little realization & said "I'm bigger now!" because she remembered tracing the letters of her name in preschool today.
Dana happened to be working from home today so I thought it'd be fun to get a shot of the 3 of us. It really felt strange after dropping her off. Like I'm entering (officially) a new baby-less era of life. I thought Dana and I better talk about it over lunch. Just the two of us. No big deal.
I think we concluded it wasn't all bad.

4 comments:

Jill Ison said...

haha me and Chad have been having those talks at lunch for a year now :) we come to the same conclusion. Sadie looks so cute. i love her little shoes!! Do you think Mrs. Rhonda goes around to all her kid's mom's blogs and sees all her pictures with them?! just sayin... cuz i totally would!

Rhonda said...

Ha ha Jill....here I am. But I look at blogs even when it's not the first day of preschool. Like when it's 3am in the morning and I'm wide awake and the gym isn't open yet. Katie - Sadie was just smiles from ear to ear all day. She is such a happy sweet girl. I'm so sorry that she came home with pink hair. She didn't seem to mind a bit but I hope it came out with no problem. I love having her this year.

Shannon said...

All the kids in school. It seems like a pipe dream when you have little ones, but I guess it really does happen. And when it does it's a whole new phase of life. Sadie is about the cutest preschooler ever. Glad she loves it too. Hope everyone is enjoying the new school schedule, including you! :)

kkerr said...

Oh, she's so big! What a cutie.