But I had to do a little school shopping. And what better way to break your shopping fast than a Mini-Boden 50% off summer sale. One thing we do really well here is summer for half the year, so I love the summer sales.
They love their new t-shirts :)Here's the soon-to-be preschooler:
And the ever-so-ready Kindergartner:
I can't believe school will start in less than a month! Even with whining and the constant question of "what are we going to do today", I am enjoying having all my kidlets with me all the time.
Since we've been home I've been pretty good about getting the kids going doing jobs and school stuff, but there are times that I just can't break up their creative play in the morning.
This day they made a "domino" course through the living room.
I LOVE how well they play together for the most part. And how usually they try to include even Sadie in what they do. Now to figure out today's plan...
3 comments:
I love the new shirts! Cute! And jumping pictures are the best. Summer is fun. We get to play almost every day. I'm like you though, I need a plan for the day. If I wake up with nothing in mind to do then I tend to be grouchy, so it's best if I have activities and outings planned.
um yeah creative play must never be broken up... ok well sometimes if its messy and utterly annoying it can! Way to meet your goal. your pretty amazing like that. me not so mucho...
Love the new shirts. All new clothes, really. Good for you for reaching your goal. I struggle with that as well.
I also love seeing what my kids come up with in the mornings. I find myself putting off our errands just a bit so I don't have to interrupt their play. The domino course looked like fun!
Post a Comment