First we took the girls to NAU where EFY was located. Boy, it felt soooo good up there...

We got the girls checked in and walked with them to their dorm room.


It was strange leaving Emma at a college dorm room and made me think about how big she's getting. I was so excited for them- I knew they'd have a great time. (Which she did have an AMAZING time!)

Then we grabbed some lunch at the cafeteria and drove like 30 more mins over to Williams.

And there it was!

There were lots of animals. Brown bison and white bison. (They're shedding for summer).


Holly especially loved the Arctic Wolf.

And of course we saw lots of bears! (This is in the walking section).


It was so beautiful up there and I really great place. I highly recommend:)

We really couldn't "bear" to leave! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment