I'm really big on the quick an' easy April Fool's Day tricks. This year the kids just had to eat with their plates upside down, etc. They're so sweet they appreciate even the small efforts...



Oh but I couldn't get them to eat the "brownies" I made for dessert...

Haha- I stole that one. I think I saw it on FB:)
We visited "Superstition Farm" one day.


We all pretty much decided that if we had to be an animal it would not be a cow.
There was a "Run for Shade" event at school to earn money for another shade structure. I happened to be subbing that day and saw this sweet girl! It's so fun seeing the kids when I sub...

Sometimes I even see- or sub for in this case- my sister's kids :)

Actually, I think I've subbed for almost everyone's kids by now! I really like my job. I love having a different day each day. If I tired of the big kids, I can take a job teaching second grade next time!

On Earth Day, our neighboring neighborhood put on a small festival with free activities.



EVMCO put on another unbelievable, astounding, breathtaking performance. The theme was America. I heard the BEST rendition of the Star-Spangled Banner I've ever heard. Even though she's not doing it next year, I want to go to the concerts!
This is right after it ended. Truthfully, I was too scared to take a picture during because you're not supposed to, and they do not mess around with their rules.



So grateful for friends who are willing to brave carpools with me!
The girls and I tried out a new(ish) restaurant. It was yummy, in case you were wondering:)

Emma photobombed with her reflection :)
Emma and her friend Alyssa did Spring swimteam.

Speaking of Emma, she's graduating Jr. High tomorrow. That means she's basically in HS and I just can't believe it!! AHHH! Then I see a picture like this and it's proof that she's really growing up!

I kinda love that picture.
This boy is all done with elementary school tomorrow and is on his way to Jr High! He's had a wonderful 6th grade year:)
He's going to be taking band again next year so we won't have to miss those beautiful trumpet sounds.:)

He's such a good kid.
Is it just me or is he looking older too?...
No comments:
Post a Comment