Before he had passed, some amazing people had organized a run to help earn money to pay for hospital bills and also because he hadn't been able to work for a few months. In the end, he ended up passing about a week before the run.
So many people came out for it. It was such a beautiful thing to see so many people come together with love and charity in their hearts so excited to do anything possible to help their family.

Sadie and I did the 1 mile "Fun Run" (walk:)
There was a photographer taking pictures and you can see Sadie and I to the left :)


Everyone else was going to do the 5K. Then Emma saw some friends and decided to do the "Fun Run" with them. But Eli and Holly did the 5K! I'm still so proud of them. Eli's going to do Cross Country next year so it was a chance for him to try out a longer distance. Here they are finishing!

I think he's seen Dana finish too many marathons! Haha:)


Dana had finished long before them and the photographer caught this awesome shot:) He had a great time, but I'm not exactly sure what it was, so maybe I'll add it later.

After the race I saw Dana and his former EQ Presidency chatting.

The event was a huge success earning their family about $53,000!
There were friends everywhere we looked, so many wonderful, amazing people, that it actually reminded me a little of what Heaven must be like.
And I bet Travis was there partaking of that love too.
1 comment:
Hello!
I have a quick question about your blog, do you mind shooting me an email when you get a chance? Thank you! - Cameron
Cameronvsj(at)gmail(dot)com
Post a Comment