Tuesday, April 8, 2014

"Baby Bear"

Back in March (the 6th to be exact), Sadie and the rest of the 1st grade put on their musical they've been working on:
"Three of a Kind".



I much prefer the daytime shows where the rest of the school gets to come watch the performance. It's a lot easier to get a good view. And I get to see my other kiddos:)
You can see Holly very blurry off toward the back trying to get Sadie's attention. (I love these third graders:)


It was extra exciting because Sadie got chosen to be "Baby Bear" who was pretty much the main character. The show featured famous trios like: "The Three Little Pigs", "The Three Musketeers", "The Three Bears" (from Goldilocks), etc. and throughout the story they're looking for baby bear who is lost. So Sadie got to sing all the songs throughout the show, and then at the end she had to go high-tail it behind some fake plants on stage.
Right about now...

Very inconspicuous ;)

After she was found at the end, she got to say into the microphone, "Of course it is, who else could it be? I've been right here in the stump of this tree!"
 
Then she got to stand out in front for the last song.
 

I think getting chosen had a lot to do with her size but she was pretty darn excited about it! There should be some perks for being such a peanut right?


She's had such a great 1st grade year. I can't believe it's already winding down!

No comments: