We've been enjoying our new TV. Although it took Dana 3 tries to get through this movie. We discussed the fact that it's fairly corny at times.
I still found myself enjoying it without a problem.
We never forget the popcorn.
I've really gotten used to mine with olive oil and quite like it.
We had "School of Rock" day at school. Holly decided not to participate this time. Sadie was all in. I had her at "pettiskirt" and "lots of jewelry".
As predicted, my hair is growing back in and sticking straight up all over my head.
But I am grateful it's coming back in :)
Emma did her first 10 hr. project for "Evening of Excellence" in Young Women's. She worked on garden projects.
Miranda turned 29. We got to have a girls dinner.
I feel so blessed to have another sister here :) We introduced her to free birthday Joe's Farm Grill yumminess.
We went to the track and have been soaking up our amazing weather.
The kids laughed at Dana's "sprinting face". Look out Bolt- Dana's coming for ya!
We also rented the newest "Jane Eyre". I really liked it. I'm for sure going to read the book which I hope will be even better- as books tend to be.
As of this week, I'm trying not to already feel overwhelmed by the holidays as I try and nail down what to get everyone, and new events are being scrawled on the calendar each day.
Like Dana's pic, I'll be doing my best to take it in stride.
*Please swap out grimace for face full of Christmas cheer.
1 comment:
I LOVE the school of rock outfits. Super fun! I feel like the holidays have completely snuck up on me too. I'm usually so prepared, but this year I'm a little behind. I still have a few things to get ready to give to family at Thanksgiving then I have a few more weeks to finish my kids. Although I do know what they are getting. :) I'm sure your family will have a wonderful holiday season, even if it's not completely stress free for mom.
Post a Comment