
Are you up for some frolicking pictures? I have a few. It's a good beach activity when you are very excited and have little legs and feet.



We were all so excited to see baby James! He's the cutest little chunk!

Peek-a-boo!

Some of my favorite pictures of the fun:


According to Holly, they were either being cats, dogs, turtles, or crabs in this picture.



Paddleboarding fun


We remembered to bring scooters and skateboards this year.



S'mores!

Holly's perfectly cooked giant marshmallow.

Dana LOVES taking the kids crab-hunting. They are so lucky to have such a fun dad :)


This is most of us, but we really missed Miranda who's in Italy. And our favorite baby and his daddy and Dan are also not pictured.

We spent our last night in a hotel and got to go to a beautiful wedding reception of a great family friend. It worked out so perfect that it was on the same weekend :) I'm bummed I didn't take my camera along.
Sunday we went to mom's home ward and then drove home.


All that fun and sun wipes you out and we LOVED climbing into our beds last night :)
It's painful leaving the beach, but wonderful to be home too...for a bit.
3 comments:
What a great trip!!! It was one of the highlights of my evening to visit with you and Amy in person!! So glad you guys came. :) I love all the frolicking pictures too. ;)
I want to like all those frolicking pictures. And the ones of James, of course!
It was too short for me, but not for the baby. I was thinking next year will be better for him, but maybe not for me or a little sibling... maybe.
That looks like such a fantastic trip! You guys are all just too cute. I love that you brought skateboards and scooters this year. And frolicking on the beach is always wonderful no matter how old you are. :) It was so fun to see you and Amy and your families at Jules' reception. I'm so glad it worked out that you could be there!
Post a Comment