It couldn't have been more perfect.
My awesome Mother's Day loot :)
My heart was very full all day. They also tried extra hard to "be good" throughout the day. I feel so grateful to my Heavenly Father for blessing us with these little munchkins.
I also thought about my own mom and how much I love her and all that she's sacrificed for me. And I got to have a nice long conversation with her on the phone and told her those things :)
I've also been blessed with an awesome mother-in-law. Without her I wouldn't have my sweetheart. She's also a fun grandma and loves the kids so much.
Isn't this a great family picture? Kinda screams "the 70's" :)
Finally, this is one of the pages in Holly's little book she made me at school.

For sure one of the best compliments I've ever received.





5 comments:
Awwwwwwww!So much love! Can't wait to be closer.
So sweet! I'm so glad you had a great day. That banner is pretty cool. I love that someone appreciates getting dinner every night!
How sweet is that temple compliment!! You do have great kids. Can mine be as sweet as yours?!
How sweet is that temple compliment!! You do have great kids. Can mine be as sweet as yours?!
Ha ha, that picture of me is so funny. Eter cracks up when he sees it. But I can SO see James in it!
Oh, and glad you had a good mother's day!
Post a Comment