Hi! How are you? Long time no blog. A few things have been the cause (for me at least- I don't know what your excuses are). 1. I don't have the photo editing program I'm used to since we got our new computer.
2. I've been waiting for inspiration.
3. I left my camera battery charger in Ca. so I haven't been taking as many pictures.
But regardless, life has been moving on and in great ways, so I'm here to update :)

As usual, my highly artistically under-valued husband, made the coolest eggs.
After we were done, Eli got the idea of tasting just a little sip of vinegar. Of course all the kids had to try, then Dana followed. Then they all started chanting "Mom! Mom! Mom!" until I gave into peer pressure. Anyway, it was pretty funny and I'm going to put a video on here soon.
Saturday we had our cousin egg hunt. We lined up the kids and missed having the new grandkid who's supposed to be in the very front. Well we just miss him period but this will have to do... they sure are growing up fast...
We had 53 hard-boiled eggs and lots of plastic ones so there were plenty for everyone. Eli found the "golden egg"- or one of them. We never really figured out if it was or wasn't, but he was pretty excited.
Sitting down to enjoy their spoils.

Here's the proof that the kids are getting so big. Ahh look my baby Holly- so cute!
SO after several bags of Mini-Eggs and gaining what I like to call "the Easter 5" (I still have 1 bag hidden. Shhh! Don't tell Dana), Easter finally came.
Friday we colored and decorated our eggs.

As usual, my highly artistically under-valued husband, made the coolest eggs.
After we were done, Eli got the idea of tasting just a little sip of vinegar. Of course all the kids had to try, then Dana followed. Then they all started chanting "Mom! Mom! Mom!" until I gave into peer pressure. Anyway, it was pretty funny and I'm going to put a video on here soon.
Saturday we had our cousin egg hunt. We lined up the kids and missed having the new grandkid who's supposed to be in the very front. Well we just miss him period but this will have to do... they sure are growing up fast...
We had 53 hard-boiled eggs and lots of plastic ones so there were plenty for everyone. Eli found the "golden egg"- or one of them. We never really figured out if it was or wasn't, but he was pretty excited.
Sitting down to enjoy their spoils.
Here's the proof that the kids are getting so big. Ahh look my baby Holly- so cute!Easter 2005
Easter Sunday turned out to be a little different in the morning. Sadie woke up with a really bad stiff-neck that hurt to even walk around so Dana took the kids to Sacrament while I stayed home, and then we switched so I could go to Primary. So I didn't get any pictures of Easter dresses this year.
Easter Sunday turned out to be a little different in the morning. Sadie woke up with a really bad stiff-neck that hurt to even walk around so Dana took the kids to Sacrament while I stayed home, and then we switched so I could go to Primary. So I didn't get any pictures of Easter dresses this year.Easter dinner was extra fun though because my cousin Kristy and Jeremy and their kids were able to join us.


We stuck the kids out back- which they prefer anyway.
Their girls fit right in and they all had a great time running around and playing. Good thing they'll be adding a boy soon- we need a few more of those.
Hoppy Easter!


We stuck the kids out back- which they prefer anyway.
Their girls fit right in and they all had a great time running around and playing. Good thing they'll be adding a boy soon- we need a few more of those.
Hoppy Easter!
5 comments:
Looks like a great Easter! Minus the whole Sadie being kind of sick thing. I love the cousin egg hunt and the kids all eating together outside. So much fun to be able to live so close to Amy and all those cousins. Happy Easter! :)
Sad that James is not in the front. He didn't even participate in Easter at all, really. We dyed eggs, but he was asleep.
Dana's egg is pretty cool, but I will say I was proud of the one I did in the form of the globe--green crayon continents dyed in blue.
The kids are just huge now. Seeing that picture is crazy.
Now I think I had some kind of better comment to make, but I don't know what it was.... lame.
OH--it was that Kristy's kids totally fit right in. I actually had to look really closely at the picture to find them.
And if you're reading this Kristy--Are you even pregnant? You are TINY!!
Love it!! The vinegar pictures are hilarious. Your kids are getting big, but the adventures look just as fun with big kids too. I've been in a blogging slump lately too, for different reasons. I'm hoping to be better in the coming weeks. ;)
Looks like a fun Easter for all.
Post a Comment