I had another wonderful birthday this year. I turned 37, Amy 39. As usual, we had a lot of fun going on our sister birthday breakfast together. Being a little older isn't all bad. You know how to do more things. For example, edit pictures to make yourself look younger!
Eating outside in a less controlled atmosphere suits 4 lively kids, but also puts you and your food at risk from the trees above. As we soon found out.

The next night I had my birthday girls night out with friends. Sadly, the server couldn't get my camera to take a picture. I thought she was doing something wrong until I tried it and realized my camera was the problem :( A sad (and probably expensive) discovery. But it was a fun night out to "Oreganos", one of my favorite restaurants, with some super girls :)
And a movie I was excited to see. Oh yes, I enjoyed it :) It had all you could want in a good romance: A really GOOD, handsome guy to come rescue the girl, a kissing in the falling water scene (rain, etc), a happy dancing scene, external forces trying to keep them apart, but love conquering in the end. This one also has some really beautiful shots of nature and some cute kid and dog scenes. Really, how can you go wrong?

Oh also I have been enjoying my present from my mom for the past couple months:
Our other shower has gotten REALLY lonely.










5 comments:
Wow! Looks like another fantastic birthday! I love the pic of you and Amy's "spontaneous" pose. Hilarious. And a getaway is the best! Happy 37th year!!!
Happy birthday, Katie!! Your few days of celebrating looked like so much fun. And how sweet of Dana to take you to that movie! Can't go wrong with Nicholas Sparks or Zac Efron :)
Yay! You guys really know how to do birthdays at your house. :) Love the fun photos too!
Yay! You guys really know how to do birthdays at your house. :) Love the fun photos too!
Love my big sisters. I spend all day, as I always do on April 16th how cool it is two have two sisters who aren't twins with the same birthday and how fun you guys are, and how great it is that you are best friends.
I love you both and can't wait to be closer to you!
Post a Comment