
She loved the hay ride, feeding the goats, and going through the maze. But the bounce house was her favorite.
Or maybe it was decorating the little pumpkin they got to bring home.
It's hard to tell with that happy face!A couple of the other moms, there with their youngest child, and I discussed the beauty of a pumpkin patch sans stroller, diaper bag, and fussy baby. It was so relaxing. But I think it's one of those things you can't fully appreciate until you've gone 10 times trying to feed a crying baby with a propped up bottle as you navigate the stroller with one hand over hay covered dirt mounds while meanwhile your diaper bag falls off you shoulder from your older child pulling you in another direction.
So if you're in the midst of all that now- just think how much you are helping yourself appreciate your future trips!
3 comments:
Totally agree!! It was so fun to go with Rachel to the pumpkin patch. And that was it. Just me and Rachel, no other kids to chase around or worry about distracting from the field trip. I love Sadie's red shirt with the red cowgirl boots!!!! She rocks those boots. :)
Your last paragraph just described my Saturday. Well, it wasn't bad since we just have the baby, but we went with my friend who has a 6-week baby and a 22-monther. But, hopefully we got some cute pics out of it with her husband's fancy cam.
Sadie is rockin' those red cowboy boots! What a fun field trip. :) I appreciate that last paragraph too. It's good to know that someday I won't be lugging around bags and kids that weigh more than me. Someday.
Post a Comment