Holly is really into showing me and Dana something she thinks or wants instead of telling us. I'm thinking her creativity stems from hardly ever being able to get a word in. I'm bummed my pathetic memory card cut her off because she's got some other good ones :)
3 comments:
That is so cute! Maybe she has a future as a translator for the deaf.
Aww too bad she got cut off. that was cute
I thought I already commented on this, but I think blogger was down the day I tried. Anyway, this is just about the cutest thing ever! Holly's little voice kills me. And her sign language is so creative... reminds me of her own personal hula dance. My favorite is "I just love you". I say that ALL the time to my kids. So I need to learn her little hand signs ha? So stinkin' cute.
love, Christine
Post a Comment