Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Little Preschooler!

Today was Holly's first day of Preschool. She was excited but of course didn't know what to expect. She is definetly ready. We have an awesome lady in our Ward who does a Preschool at her house and does an awesome job. So it's also close and Holly has a lot of friends from the Ward she knows going there too!

Funny things Holly says: When she pronounces a word wrong or misuses it and I correct her she says back "No, thats how you say it in Spanish mom." That cracks me up everytime.

One time she was asking me how Ariel breathes underwater. I came up with a semi-creative possibity which I can't remember now. Then she said "Hmm...I think it's because she's just a cartoon." You can't disagree with logic like that!

"Don't laugh at me!" we hear all the time when she says something cute. We try to explain that we just think she's cute or funny but she still doesn't like it. I'm not sure that's something funny but she sure says it alot.



"Miss Rhonda" is also one of the 5 or so people that looks at my blog so HI RHONDA! Thanks for making Holly's first Preschool day super! She had a great time and is excited to go back on Thursday :)
Her little picture she drew on the first day :)

6 comments:

Melanie said...

I love those "Funny things Holly says"!! She's a crack up! That is definitely the age that the funny comments/insights begin! Yay for the 1st day of preschool!! Brynn has already announced that Miss Rhonda is her best friend.

Sally said...

I was just thinking today that Holly has been jipped on the blog lately. Very cute pics! I'm glad she wants to speak Spanish, though. She IS my namesake.

Amy said...

I love the head tilt just like her mommy! Sally always looking out for the middle child.

Kristy said...

Wow Holly looks so grown up! I love all the funny things she says, she sure is cute!

Brenna said...

I can't believe how much Holly is a mini Emma. So cute.

Amy G. said...

wow. i'm impressed with holly's artistic skills. we're still in the "it'd be nice if i could make some sense out of these scribbles" phase with jonah.

i just found your blog. can i be number 6 on that list? :)

and did you get the message i left with my email??