Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sadie Baby

Yes my little baby is growing up. We went to the Pediatrician today for the 18 month check-up. She was all of 20 lbs 2 oz. 30 and a half inches. My doctor said "Well, she's still her!" She's in about the 10%. "Someone has to be there" was another comment from my doctor. I like my doctor because she also let me escape with only 1 immunization for Sadie and didn't make a big stink about putting off the other 3 she wanted her to get. Sadie did not cry or even really notice the shot. The nurse seemed really happy about that. It must get old inflicting pain on unsuspecting infants everyday. I really don't think I could handle that job. Sadie is starting to like to dress up. She brought me this dress to put on her. She loves these kitty ears so I'll probably have her be a kitty for Halloween.

6 comments:

Mom said...

I haven't checked in for awhile so there were lots of cute pics and videos! Fun to see everyone growing and happy. Love you all, Gram!

Amy said...

Wow! funny to see her that young already into the dressing up, I love that your kids love to pretend so much.

Sally said...

She's getting so big! Cute little personality already. :)

Melanie said...

Happy 18 months to Sadie! Don't get too caught up on the numbers, as long as she's healthy. That girl packs alot of personality into 20 pounds!

kkerr said...

So cute! Can she really be 18 months old? Time goes too fast.

Brenna said...

This is funny, because I just remembered a picture of Eli and Jacob dressed up in the girls' clothes. LOL She is so cute Katie. Sorry about not getting together yet. The last two weeks have been pretty crazy. Lets get together soon though.
love, Christine