Monday, February 1, 2016

November 2015

At the beginning of the month there were try-outs for this year's elementary school musical, "Shrek Jr." Holly and her friends all got minor parts- which worked for Holly because she only wanted a minor part. They practice once a week after school but she sings the songs 24/7 :)
Waiting their turn to try out...


Emma continued to "WOW" us with her art talent. Kinda like the guy top left. (Can someone please figure out how to add emojis to blogs? I can hardly type a sentence without wanting to add one.)

All these pictures are made from words. Emma's is the little girl with the big brown eyes.

Eli had to get his annual physical to run XCountry. I was amazed at how he took up the whole table when just a short time ago I was sitting him up on the table as a baby in a diaper for his well-checks.

I was given tips once again from the nurse practitioner about ways to add extra calories to meals to help him gain weight. He pretty much eats constantly with no effect but we keep trying! He definitely has a "Giles" body type.

I took Sadie out to eat and we had her "special" talk about the miracle of life. We went to California Pizza Kitchen. This pretty much sums up how she felt about the whole thing. Hahaha :)

Quite shocked and had a thousand questions. Even now she'll sometimes say, "Mom, you know that weird thing..." And I know another question is coming. She's so funny. We had a great date and I need to remember to spend more mommy-daughter time with her because I could tell she really soaked it in.

Holly and Emma had fun taking selfies in the backyard one day.

Love this one...


Sadie was a "movie star" in the 3rd grade musical. She did an awesome job!


And one of the best parts of November? We got to start enjoying those cooler temps once again!

No comments: