Friday, January 3, 2014
So. Much. To. Blog.
Just so you know, the neglect of my blog has nothing to do with nothing to blog about. On the contrary- it's hard to keep up these days. In the past, I found more time during the day to update here, but now that I'm subbing, I find myself with almost no extra minutes to dedicate to the blog. Yes, during the break I have had extra minutes. Especially since Christmas and my family left (and now even Dana has returned to work) I've had time to spend how I've wanted and I'm sorry to report that many have been used selfishly: sleeping-in, watching Downton Abbey (now that the library has it:), playing with the kids, taking pictures, going to movies, etc. (been pretty dreamy actually) Until now that is (not referring to the dreamy remark- blogging is fun too). Here I am before our crazy schedule resumes Monday. I'm catching up the blog...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment