Thanks to my wonderful sister Amy, Dana and I got a night away for our anniversary. I'm not sure when the last time I was able to sleep in was, but it was long enough ago for me to know that it is PRICELESS! I forgot to bring my camara when we went to the Gainey Ranch pools but it was amazingly beautiful and so fun to just swim around and float and relax without worrying about someone drowning. If I had my camara I definetly would have taken a picture of the duck swimming around the pools.Overall an extremely awesome getaway. Definetely the best anniversary we've had post-children. I feel so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man.
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I'm so glad you got to get away.
Way to stay married!!! I thought of you on Saturday. Thanks for being a great example to me. Hope I can find someone that will make me as happy as you two make each other.
Happy anniversary. What a fun getaway. I've seen those pools there before when we went there for dinner on our first anniversary I think. They were gorgeous and I'm sure even more so now. Do they still give rides on the gondalas? (sp?)
Post a Comment