
Emma had her first swim team meet today. She was pretty nervous but she did great! She was afraid to get last place even though we kept assuring her that if she did, it didn't matter at all.

Before the race

And they're off! She ended up with fifth place (out of 8) and was very happy! Go Greenfield Gators! They actually did the loud "beep-beep-beep" for the girls to turn around because one of the girls jumped the gun. You can see her in the picture. It was funny though because the girls just kept going and so they left it alone.
2 comments:
This looks so fun. I think I'm going to have to have Emily try it next year.
Go Emma! We just got back from out of town, so that's why I didn't get in touch with you sooner. I am a total blog beginner, so I don't really have any tips to give. Let's get together soon though and let the kids play while we catch up!
Post a Comment